Home of the World’s Largest Perogy
Glendon’s biggest attration is its Perogy and you can’t miss it. On Perogy Drive, Glendon’s main street, you will be able to find this world record icon. Glendon holds its Perogy festival as well as other special events for visitors and residents that really give this community its culture. Check out our special events page if you are interested in what Glendon has to hold for it’s visitors.
How to get to Glendon
Glendon is approximately:
- 35 kilometers from Bonnyville, AB
- 39 kilometers from St. Paul, AB
- 82 kilometers from Cold Lake, AB
- 213 kilometers from Edmonton, AB
The interactive map can be used to obtain directions to the Village of Glendon. Please follow the instructions below to get started.
- Click “Directions”
- Select an icon for your preferred mode of transportation.
- Type in your start location
- Click “Get Directions”
We look forward to seeing you soon!