The Village of Glendon
Home to the World’s Largest Perogy!
Glendon is a small Community that has an Important History to Alberta
The Village of Glendon, population 486, is a small active municipality that was incorporated on February 15, 1956. It is located about 45 kilometers north of the Town of St. Paul, 49 kilometers west of the Town of Bonnyville, and about 70 kilometers from the City of Cold Lake. Eight kilometers north of highway 28, the Village of Glendon may be considered the entrance to the Lakeland Provincial Park.
The Village of Glendon has a great potential for growth as it is located about 60 kilometers from some of the heavy oil projects.